Coulometric reagents based on different solvent compositions serve to support the broad variety of samples analyzed.
Some working techniques are supported by special reagents:
- Hydranal Coulomat AG-Oven for the KF titration with the oven
- Hydranal Coulomat AD for the cell without diaphragm
Advantages of Hydranal coulometric reagents:
- Easy to use
- High accuracy for trace amounts of water
- Stable conditions of the titration vessel
- Broad product range
- Long shelf life (up to five years)
Hydranal-Coulomat A-type or E-type reagents are used as anolytes. The anolytes contain iodide and a sulfur dioxide/imidazole buffer in suitable solvents.
Hydranal-Coulomat CG reagents are used as catholytes.